Welcome to the 2020 Coach Pitch Baseball Season. I'm Natasha Testa and I will be managing your player's team. I managed a tee-ball team last year and am looking forward to this new season. My husband, Paul, will be one of the Assistant Coaches. I have a few house keeping things to discuss.
1) I am in need of another Assistant Coach and a Team Parent.
The Assistant Coach is responsible for assisting the manager during games and practices.
The Team Parent is responsible for all "off-field" activities. These include distributing uniforms and pictures, collecting opening day ticket monies, scheduling snacks, and organizing the team party.
2) I need your players jersey number. Please sent the top 3 choices.
3) I will need a medical release form filled out for each player and turned in at the first practice.
4) Currently the fields we use for practices and games are being used by the Niceville Highschool soccer team. So I will be sending out a practice schedule and location soon.
5) Opening Day is March 7th. This day will be extremely fun and busy! So keep that day clear!
So excited for the start of the season. Please check back to the main website www.nvllb.net for upcoming events. I will do my best to keep the team page up to date.